Happy Sunday, everyone! I don’t know about you, but the weekend was way too short. I still have the same stack of papers to grade as I did when I left school on Friday. Pretty sad. I didn’t do a ton of crafting or cooking this weekend, but I did get to spend some time on myself. I got all my workouts in, shaved my legs, and got to hang out with a friend. Good stuff.
Here’s my truth log:
- Monday: 30 min cardio; abs; stretch machine
- Friday: 23 min cardio; legs; biceps; back
- Saturday: 28 min cardio; chest; shoulders; abs (forgot triceps)
- Sunday: 90 min hot yoga (my first time!)
- Wednesday–choc. chip cookie on an excessively shitty day (and then the sugar high went away and I felt even worse)
- Friday–cheat day! I had pizza for dinner and it was GOOD!
- Sunday–2 light beers after yoga, but it was justified–I sweated out a ton AND I needed to catch up with a good friend
- Tuesday–didn’t drink alcohol after work
- Thursday–said no to damn pastries in the teacher’s lounge
- Thursday–said no to pizza at a pizza party
- I didn’t die during hot yoga
What I learned this week:
- my job stresses me out
- exercise helps me manage my stress
- my sports bra is pretty flattering
- I need to get some new work out clothes–especially bottoms
- I’m strong–mentally and physically
- hot yoga is a great workout, but I need to find some sort of clothing that hides the sweat a little better–if there is such a thing. I was pretty mortified as I left the studio… It looked like I had an accident on myself!
- I’m going to up my cardio next week. My hips still ache, but that isn’t going to go away any time soon.
I feel like this journal keeps me honest. The offer is still open… if anyone wants to join me in the blog journal, please get in touch and we can figure something out!
I have some craft and cooking posts coming up this week, so please look for them. I hope you all have a wonderful week.